Actions

(Created page with " {{#cargo_query: tables = actions, meetings | join on = actions._pageID=meetings._pageID | fields = meetings.date=Date, actions.text=Decision, CONCAT('User:',assigned_to,'|'...")
 
 
Line 1: Line 1:
Actions result from [[meetings]], and can optionally be assigned to a person.
To add a list of actions somewhere (e.g. on your user page), use the {{tl|actions}} template.


{{#cargo_query: tables = actions, meetings
{{#cargo_query: tables = actions, meetings

Latest revision as of 13:11, 20 July 2021

Actions result from meetings, and can optionally be assigned to a person.

To add a list of actions somewhere (e.g. on your user page), use the {{actions}} template.

Date Decision Assigned to Link
2021-09-20 Caddie to format submission on letterhead and Alex to email to openaccess@chiefscientist.gov.au Caddiebrain
2021-09-20 All committee members to review the Wikimedia strategy. All committee
2021-09-20 Caddie to contact facilitators and get back to committee with proposal and quote. Caddiebrain
2021-09-20 Bunty Will contact to suggest wikidata workshop with prizes Bunty
2021-09-20 Amanda to suggest Wikdata Census tool, once there is information on it, for consideration by HASS RDC IRISS project plan currently in development. AmandaSLawrence
2021-07-19 Sam to implement and Caddie to add to future minutes. Sam will also demonstrate a possible ‘action’ template. Samwilson
2021-07-19 Caddie and James to continue to work on content redevelopment. Caddiebrain
2021-07-19 Caddie and Pru to upload and submit by 30 July. Caddiebrain
2021-07-19 Caddie to update the above changes and circulate Caddiebrain
2021-07-19 Tom to follow up
2021-07-19 Sam and Caddie to test out options for formatting new recording system Samwilson
2021-07-19 Caddie coordinate development of a brief for a Census Tool (2 - 4 weeks work) - even a slide pack mocking up what we think it might look like. Caddiebrain
2021-07-19 Caddie to work on Facilitators document and present at next meeting Caddiebrain
2021-06-21 For agenda: discuss crisis management both internal and external issues. Risk management is not only a communications issue. TomH
2021-06-21 Set up meeting with Tom, Pru, Caddie and Mike to clarify project scope. Caddiebrain
2021-06-21 Sam and Caddie to test out options for formatting new recording system. Samwilson
2021-06-21 Amanda to contact some possible organisations about our capabilities relative to similar projects as Wiki Scholar and other relevant topics/issues. AmandaSLawrence
2021-04-19 Coordinate development of a brief for a Census Tool (2 - 4 weeks work) - even a slide pack mocking up what we think it might look like. Caddiebrain
2021-04-19 Sam to create and let Margaret know. Done. Samwilson
2019-12-09 Robert to publish minutes as approved.
2019-02-04
2018-10-29
2018-09-17 List of financial members to Tom.
2018-09-17 Posting issues and questions to committee in the next 2 weeks (via email).
2018-09-03
2018-07-09 Clarify requirements from Morgan and report back to committee (Pru) - email from Delphine
2018-07-09 Grant Report format and pages in CommWiki - Tom and Sam - Sam waiting on information from Michael B on configuration of comm.wiki
2018-07-09 Tom to update procedures re changing of committee members in light of new CAV TomH
2018-07-09 Remove the names of previous account holders, Andrew Owens and Steven Crossin from the Wikimedia Australia, Inc Westpac account -issues with printer to print out the minutes needed to do this (ongoing)
2018-07-09 Treasurer to organise additional card with Westpac - per above
2018-07-09 Pru to start email conversation.
2018-07-09 Sam to contact Miraheze. Samwilson
2018-07-09 Tom will commence further conversation about moving events to past events and ways of indicating of reported events. TomH
2018-07-09 Tom write up for next AGENDA. TomH
2018-07-09 Sam add SLWA events to wikimedia.org.au -- [[Image:Yes_check.svg|15px| ]] '''Done''' Samwilson
2018-07-09 Tom get a report from Jeremy TomH
2018-07-09 Wikimania materials: A4 handouts, stickers.
2018-07-09 Reports outstanding https://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Activity_reports
2018-07-09 Record prospects and activities on comm
2018-07-09 Steve set up Google form for next meeting Steven Crossin
2018-06-11
2018-05-28
2017-10-23
John to investigate email notifications for deposits into our account, to simplify communications on received payments.
Brianna to write up secretary workflow for accepting memberships on.
Brianna to send a draft of the initial email to the committee mailing list.
Brianna to set up a discussion list for members with members-only archives.
John to start a wiki page that lists possible uses of funds that benefit members.
John to update the committee about this next meeting.
Brianna to contact Chuq re: his committee involvement.
Discuss this page