Welcome to the Billabong. This is a discussion page for this wiki.
Other places you can communicate with members:
- wikimediaau-l mailing list (public archive, this can also include non-members)
- members mailing list (private archive, members only)
That's it. :) --Pfctdayelise 05:02, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
- Hello to all. I certainly like the name of this "discussion place". :) — E ↗ 07:50, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
- I thought if I put "Billabong" in the menu it wouldn't be very obvious what it was for.
- Hm, really need to take the FlaggedRevs off this page ASAP... :) --Brianna (pfctdayelise) 01:16, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- As long as we don't go the same way as the poor swagman and commit hara-kiri by jumnping into our billabong! :D Sarah 12:02, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
Pages we need to create or work on
- Done — E ↗ 06:02, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Merry Christmas 09 :-)
Just thought I'd say a very merry christmas to anyone passing through the billabong :-) Privatemusings 03:31, 14 December 2009 (UTC)
I saw this post on the UK mailing list, and I sort of felt that it raised some questions in relation to how we do things down here - I recently asked about how an 'official chapter position' might be formed, and andrew responded that the official chapter position would be determined by the committee... obviously some sort of structured discussion space (or the more open behaviours of the UK committee?) would offer greater transparency, and I see them as quite desirable - what do you think?
Also - merry christmas to everyone, I'm sort of throwing this rock in the pond and running, 'cos I'll be off-wiki until the new year now, so season's greetings and festive merriness and all that to one and all, and maybe see you for Wikipedia Day in January :-) Privatemusings 16:23, 21 December 2009 (EST)