Contacting external organisations/Workspace< Contacting external organisations
Revision as of 16:17, 13 May 2010 by Sarah (standardise heading levels)
Organisations we're interested in establishing contact with
- The Manly Sea Eagles - I'd love to attend a press afternoon, or training run, and get some high quality images etc. - I have the feeling that this would be fairly straight forward.
- Regional organisations in NSW
- I have the idea that a mini-travelling presentation might be desirable to stimulate interest in the Chapter and knowledge of WMF stuff in general. Two possible lines of attack come to mind, contacting Councils, and contacting Schools. I'm up for doing some of this, but probably only first quarter 2010.... Privatemusings 03:18, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
Organisations we've established contact with
- The Centre for Volunteering
- Liam and Peter had a chat with the CEO and Comm.s officer which yielded much interesting and useful stuff - hopefully a relationship which can be built upon. Privatemusings 03:18, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
- Sydney WMAU members have been in touch via email, and person-to-person chats with folk at the Powerhouse. See 'Backstage_pass' for more information about a current project.
- I'm meeting with them next week having been introduced as part of the 'Wikipedia Loves Art' project - on flickr, facebook, and en :-) Privatemusings 05:40, 23 January 2009 (UTC) - meetings happened - relationship continues, largely through the fine efforts of Liam... Privatemusings 03:18, 16 December 2009 (UTC)