This is a place where we can draft a corporate sponsorship plan/policy/motion/whatever.
Perpetual sponsors are those which sponsor WMAU for a fixed amount of time. Perpetual sponsors could have their logo displayed on a sponsor's page of official wiki with a link to their website for the duration of their sponsorship, given advertising space in a newsletter, allowed to place signage at the AGM and given formal acknowledgement with their corporate branding in the annual report. We may also ask them to provide an award or something similar to be awarded at a presentation day/night (if we wished). I would suggest we give them a nice framed certificate in recognition of their support.
A sponsor would give us something (usually money) in exchange for advertisement at a WMAU event. We could allow them to place signage and have an advertisement in the event programme.
- This agreement is made between Wikimedia Australia Incorporated (the recipient) and name of sponsor (the sponsor).
- The sponsor agrees to sponsor the recipient's event - name of event, which will be held from start date to end date inclusive.
- The event will be sponsored in the amount of amount.
- In return for their sponsorship, the recipient will:
- Display the sponsor's logo and provide a weblink to the sponsor's website on the event website (at site url).
- Display the sponsor's banner and brochure at the registration table for the event (materials to be supplied by the sponsor),
- Allow a fingerboard or sandwich board to be displayed recognising the sponsor at the event (sign to be supplied by the sponsor), and
- Give the sponsor advertising space in the event programme.