Galleries, Libraries, Archives, Museums & Wikimedia: Finding the common ground
- iTWire Wikimedia: Conference seeks open cultural content, by James Riley. August 3. And a mention in his article on August 10.
- Computerworld Wikimedia event seeks to open up Australian culture, by Dahna McConnachie. August 5
- ABC Radio National, "Breakfast with Fran Kelly", Interview with Liam Wyatt (audio), August 6
- ABC Local Radio (Canberra), Interview with Brianna Laugher, August 6.
- ABC Local Radio (Brisbane), Interview with Liam Wyatt, August 6.
- National Broadband Network will cause a social tipping point: Kate Lundy in Computerworld and Techworld, by Dahna McConnachie. August 7
- Wikipedia's on the wane: study in Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Brisbane Times, Stuff.co.nz by Asher Moses. August 7
- Canberra Times Copyright restrains access: Lundy by Sally Pryor. August 8 (probably another article. Please help find this reference).
- Mentions in the Wikimedia Foundation blog on July 16 (and also August 5)
- GLAM-WIKI Canberra, day 1 Paul Reynolds, National Library NZ August 6 and day 2 August 7.
- GLAM-WIKI day 1 and GLAM-WIKI snippets from day 2 Brianna Laugher, Wikimedia Australia. August 6 & 7
- Finding Common Ground Senator Kate Lundy (text of her keynote speech). August 7
- Some thoughts - post GLAM-WIKI 2009 Paula Bray, Powerhouse Museum. August 9
- Canberra Times Wikimedia GLAMs up by Colin Steele, August 10.
- Feeling glum after GLAM-WIKI in the Social Media and Cultural Communications blog by Angelina Russo, August 10 and a response by Dutch Wikimedia Gerard Meijssen in his blog.
- GLAM-WIKI Piers Higgs, Gaia Resources, August 10.
- Cultural lessons from the crowd in the cloud by Cath Styles, National Archives, August 10.
- GLAM-Wiki bullet points to the head by Kate Stone, Australian Screen, National Film and Sound Archive, August 10.
- Feeling glum ... by Gerard Meijssen, August 10
- Aprés GLAM by Liam Wyatt, August 11
Introductory information - the why, how and what of the conference. All the preparatory information formerly seen on the main GLAM-WIKI page before the event.
Partners & Supporters