The first Annual General Meeting of Wikimedia Australia, Inc.® will be held on Sunday 11th January 2009.
See also Voting via memberdb.
Date, Time and Location
The meeting will be held on Sunday 11th January 2009. There may be a meeting location for your capital city - watch the members mailing list for details.
The meeting will commence at (please refer to your local capital city):
- /Melbourne - 13:00 Local time (AEDST)
- /Sydney - 13:00 Local time (AEDST)
- /Canberra - 13:00 Local time (AEDST)
- /Adelaide - 12:30 Local time (ACDT)
- /Brisbane - 12:00 Local time (AEST) RO: Craig Franklin
- /Darwin - 11:30 Local time (ACST)
- /Perth - 11:00 Local time (AWDT)
Participating via IRC
- The AGM will be held at [irc:://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-au-agm #wikimedia-au-agm]. Please see IRC for more information if you have not used it before.
- If you wish to "attend" via IRC, you must email secretarywikimedia.org.au with your intended IRC nick before the meeting, from the email address that you registered as a member with.
- You must be "at the keyboard" for the duration of the meeting to be considered as present.
- You are recommended to register your nick, but this is not required.
- You may not vote via IRC. Please vote now at http://membership.wikimedia.org.au/ , see Voting via memberdb for details how.
- Apologies, attendance (connect with returning officers in each locale)
- JamesR for his wiki work
- Computerbank for providing a venue
- Nathan Carter for his work with memberdb for the election
- To confirm the minutes of the incorporation meeting
- To receive the committee reports
- Treasurer (in accordance with section 30(3) of the Act)
- To elect officers of the Association and the ordinary members of the committee
- Vice President
- Ordinary Members (2)
- Wiki conference in Canberra in 2009
If you would like to submit a nomination, please email the Secretary at secretarywikimedia.org.au.
- The table shown below is ordered by position.
|President||Brianna Laugher||John Vandenberg, Liam Wyatt||statement|
|Vice President||Liam Wyatt||Angela Beesley, Tim Starling||statement|
|Vice President||Gideon Digby||Sarah Ewart, Andrew Owens||statement|
|Treasurer||Brian Salter-Duke||John Vandenberg, Sarah Ewart||statement|
|Secretary||Sarah Ewart||Nathan Carter, Brianna Laugher||statement|
|Ordinary Member||John Vandenberg||Brian Salter-Duke, Sarah Ewart||statement|
|Ordinary Member||Nathan Carter||Sarah Ewart, Brianna Laugher||statement|
|Ordinary Member||Andrew Owens||Sarah Ewart, Gideon Digby||statement|