Revision as of 01:11, 16 January 2009 by Pfctdayelise (talk | contribs) (→Pictures)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
- The following page is information of a past Wikimedia Australia meeting or event.
The first Annual General Meeting (2008-2009) of Wikimedia Australia, Inc.® was held on Sunday 11th January 2009.
For all voting information, please see voting via memberdb.
Date, Time and Location
The meeting was held on Sunday 11th January 2009. There was a total of three groups on the conference call, these were Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. Other members from different locations participated via IRC.
The meeting commenced at (please refer to your local capital city):
- /Melbourne - 13:00 Local time (AEDST)
- /Sydney - 13:00 Local time (AEDST)
- Canberra - 13:00 Local time (AEDST)
- Adelaide - 12:30 Local time (ACDT)
- /Brisbane - 12:00 Local time (AEST)
- Darwin - 11:30 Local time (ACST)
- Perth - 11:00 Local time (AWDT)
Conference call details
The conference call for the link between the three groups was done using Skype, other members used IRC (see below).
Participating via IRC
- The AGM will be held at #wikimedia-au-agm. Please see IRC for more information if you have not used it before.
- If you wish to "attend" via IRC, you must email secretarywikimedia.org.au with your intended IRC nick before the meeting, from the email address that you registered as a member with.
- You must be "at the keyboard" for the duration of the meeting to be considered as present.
- You are recommended to register your nick, but this is not required.
- You may not vote via IRC. Please vote now at http://membership.wikimedia.org.au/ , see voting via memberdb for details how.
- Apologies, attendance (connect with returning officers in each locale)
- JamesR for his wiki work
- Computerbank for providing a venue
- Nathan Carter for his work with memberdb for the election
- To confirm the minutes of the incorporation meeting
- To receive the committee reports
- To elect officers of the Association and the ordinary members of the committee
- Vice President
- Ordinary Members (2)
- Wiki conference in Canberra in 2009
If you would like to submit a nomination, please email the Secretary at secretarywikimedia.org.au.
- The table shown below is ordered by position.
|President||Brianna Laugher||John Vandenberg, Liam Wyatt||statement|
|Vice President||Liam Wyatt||Angela Beesley, Tim Starling||statement|
|Vice President||Gideon Digby||Sarah Ewart, Andrew Owens||statement|
|Treasurer||Brian Salter-Duke||John Vandenberg, Sarah Ewart||statement|
|Secretary||Sarah Ewart||Nathan Carter, Brianna Laugher||statement|
|Ordinary Member||John Vandenberg||Brian Salter-Duke, Sarah Ewart||statement|
|Ordinary Member||Nathan Carter||Sarah Ewart, Brianna Laugher||statement|
|Ordinary Member||Andrew Owens||Sarah Ewart, Gideon Digby||statement|
You can view the meeting minutes here.
- Http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/File:PruM at AGM.jpg