Meeting: 2009 AGM
The second Annual General Meeting (2009-2010) of Wikimedia Australia, Inc.® will be held on Sunday 29th November 2009, at 2pm (AEST).
For all voting information, please see voting via memberdb.
Date, Time and Location
- Date: Sunday 29th November 2009
- Time: 2pm AEST
The meeting will be physically located at (please refer to your local capital city):
- /Melbourne - Computerbank, North Melbourne.
- /Sydney -
- /Canberra -
- /Adelaide -
- /Brisbane -
- /Darwin -
- /Perth -
- Apologies, attendance (connect with returning officers in each locale)
- To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting
- To receive the committee reports
- Treasurer (in accordance with section 30(3) of the Act)
- To elect officers of the Association and the ordinary members of the committee
- Vice President
- Ordinary Members (2)
Participating via Skype
The conference call for the link between the three groups was done using Skype, other members used IRC (see below).
Participating via IRC
- The AGM will be held at #wikimedia-au-agm. Please see IRC for more information if you have not used it before.
- If you wish to "attend" via IRC, you must email secretarywikimedia.org.au with your intended IRC nick before the meeting, from the email address that you registered as a member with.
- You must be "at the keyboard" for the duration of the meeting to be considered as present.
- You are recommended to register your nick, but this is not required.
- You may not vote via IRC. Please vote now at http://membership.wikimedia.org.au/ , see voting via memberdb for details how.
If you would like to submit a nomination, please email the Secretary at secretarywikimedia.org.au.
Nomination statements should be created for any position you chose to stand for in the election. Please make these at sub-pages of this page: