Meeting: 2009 AGM
The second Annual General Meeting (2009-2010) of Wikimedia Australia, Inc.® will be held on Sunday 29th November 2009, at 2pm (AEST).
For all voting information, please see voting via memberdb.
Date, Time and Location
- Date: Sunday 29th November 2009
- Time: 2pm AEST
The meeting will be physically located at (please refer to your local capital city):
- /Melbourne - Computerbank, North Melbourne.
- /Sydney -
- /Canberra -
- /Adelaide -
- /Brisbane -
- /Darwin -
- /Perth -
- Apologies, attendance (connect with returning officers in each locale)
- To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting
- To receive the committee reports
- Treasurer's Report (in accordance with section 30(3) of the Act)
- To elect officers of the Association and the ordinary members of the committee
- Vice President
- Ordinary Members (2)
Participating via Skype
The conference call for the link between the three groups was done using Skype, other members used IRC (see below).
Participating via IRC
- The AGM will be held at #wikimedia-au-agm. Please see IRC for more information if you have not used it before.
- If you wish to "attend" via IRC, you must email secretarywikimedia.org.au with your intended IRC nick before the meeting, from the email address that you registered as a member with.
- You must be "at the keyboard" for the duration of the meeting to be considered as present.
- You are recommended to register your nick, but this is not required.
- You may not vote via IRC. Please vote at http://membership.wikimedia.org.au/ , see voting via memberdb for details how. The election voting pages for this year are not yet setup.
If you would like to submit a nomination, please email the Secretary at secretarywikimedia.org.au. A nomination must have two members supporting it (as well as the candidate accepting it) and must be received by the secretary before Sunday 22nd November. Please do not add people to the list of nominees until their nomination, co-nomination and acceptance has been confirmed as received by the secretary.
Nomination statements should be created for any position you chose to stand for in the election. Please make these at sub-pages of this page: