Meeting: 2009 AGM
The second Annual General Meeting (2009-2010) of Wikimedia Australia, Inc.® will be held on ....
For all voting information, please see voting via memberdb.
Date, Time and Location
The meeting will be physically located at (please refer to your local capital city):
Participating via Skype
The conference call for the link between the three groups was done using Skype, other members used IRC (see below).
Participating via IRC
- The AGM will be held at #wikimedia-au-agm. Please see IRC for more information if you have not used it before.
- If you wish to "attend" via IRC, you must email secretarywikimedia.org.au with your intended IRC nick before the meeting, from the email address that you registered as a member with.
- You must be "at the keyboard" for the duration of the meeting to be considered as present.
- You are recommended to register your nick, but this is not required.
- You may not vote via IRC. Please vote now at http://membership.wikimedia.org.au/ , see voting via memberdb for details how.
If you would like to submit a nomination, please email the Secretary at secretarywikimedia.org.au.
Nomination statements should be created for any position you chose to stand for in the election. Please make these at sub-pages of this page: