Meeting:2013 SGM/26 September Email
< Meeting:2013 SGMJump to navigation Jump to search
The below email was sent to all members of the chapter on 26 September 2013.
- Dear Member,
- This letter is to advise that the management committee of Wikimedia Australia Inc. has resolved to call a Special General Meeting of the Association, to take place at 4pm Melbourne time, in the IRC channel #wikimedia-au-sgm, on Sunday the 20th of October, 2013. The purpose of this meeting is to consider a number of changes to the rules of the Association that have been requested by its members.
- For those who have chosen to receive notice of general meetings by email, this email and the documents linked to within constitute that notice. For those who have not chosen to receive notice, this email is for your information only and notice will be sent to the mailing address listed on the membership register.
- As a financial member of the Association, you are entitled to attend and vote at this meeting. Members who wish to attend are required to advise the Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) of their intended IRC username no later than 24 hours before the start of the meeting.
- Members who are unable to attend may appoint another member as a proxy using the proxy form located at http://www.wikimedia.org.au//wiki/2013_SGM/Proxy_form, and emailing it to the Secretary at the above email address. Please note that proxy forms must be received no later than 24 hours before the start of the meeting.
- A list of special resolutions, as required by the rules and the act, can be found on the Wikimedia Australia website at the following URL:
- On behalf of the Wikimedia Australia committee,
- Craig Franklin
- Wikimedia Australia