Difference between revisions of "Meeting:Committee (2016-04-09)"
(copy from etherpad)
Revision as of 12:51, 9 October 2016
|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
|Saturday 9 April 2016, 13:00 AWST|
- Held at Sorrento, Western Australia, in person
Meeting opened at 13:44
- Present: Gideon (chair), Andrew, Tom, Steve, Gideon, Robert
- Apologies: Pru, Charles
Membership - discussion on rebuilding membership and expanding networks
Finance - no significant changes from Mar 28 $49,129.49(433.61cc) with 1600 owed to us.
$186.00 paid out for post office box - some discussion as to why we still have one.
- Gideon & Robert to NT, if members know someone in Darwin reach out happy to meetup, Robert attendence to help expand WMAU skills. Set late June date, to be confirmed.
- ACTION: Tom to create.
- Affiliate selected board seats - we get two votes.
- Wikimania scholarships - due Sunday, one partial scholarship application received so far.
- South East Asia - Wikimedia Asia
- COI -- ethics code behaviour in relation to the chapter
- Action:Tom to write a draft concept
- Injury/incapacity policy decision process
- Membership consolidation
- External regional assistance - questions over effect on charitable status and incorporation on activity.
- Changes to rules
- Charity status, next step to deductible not dgr https://www.acnc.gov.au/ACNC/FTS/Fact_DGR.aspx#General
Next meeting: Monday 2 May 2016, 19:00 AEST Meeting closed: 15:03 AWST