Difference between revisions of "Meeting:Committee (2016-06-11)"
(copy from etherpad)
Revision as of 12:51, 9 October 2016
|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
|Saturday 11 June 2016, 13:00 AWST|
- Held at Belmont, Western Australia, in person as part of wider F2F Meeting
Meeting opened at 13:05
- Present: Gideon, Pru, Andrew, Steven, Robert, Tom, Charles
Membership - ACTION ITEM - Andrew to send out membership reminders.
Membership : email to new applicants acknowledging their application in forming that approval
Action: Andrew, Pru, Tom to extract the requirements for membership and put them into one combined function.
- Email regarding DOB and how to find - Gideon responded - need to create inside comm page on how to reply to common responses
ACTION: Gideon to discuss with Bendigo.
Linux 2017 - ACTION: Charles to follow up with keynote or speaker.
Next meeting: Not set - to be emailed Meeting closed: 13:30 AWST