Difference between revisions of "Meeting:Committee (2016-08-22)"
(copy from etherpad)
Revision as of 15:25, 9 October 2016
|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
|Monday 22 August 2016, 19:00 AEST|
Meeting opened at 19:10
- Present: Tom (chair), Gideon, Pru, Robert
- Apologies: Steve (overseas) Andrew (work clash) Charles (intermittent)
- Bendigo Bank still awaiting minutes, CAV on rules.
- WLE prizes still outstanding - Action: Andrew
- Common email responses outstanding - Action: Gideon
- Postcards - Action: Tom
- Reminders sent to 22 people.
- 2 renewal payments received on PayPal
- 4 advise they are not renewing
- 2 new applications to be invoiced
- Various correspondence noted
- Wiki Takes/Wiki Loves Canning project first discussed in 2015
- Changes to current chapter and thematic organisation criteria
Prowest Wiki Takes - Tom organising.
- see:https://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Proposal:Branch_network for conditions
Tom brought a request to establish a branch in WA to the committee ACTION:Tom to provide a formal proposal via email to the committee
Next meeting: Monday 29 August 2016, 19:00 AEST Meeting closed: 20:07 AEST