Meeting: Committee (2016-08-22)

No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 74: Line 74:
Meeting closed: 20:07 AEST
Meeting closed: 20:07 AEST

[[Category:2016 committee meetings]]
[[Category:2016 Committee meetings]]
[[Category:2015–2016 Committee]]
[[Category:2015–2016 Committee]]

Revision as of 08:50, 3 December 2017

Wikimedia australia logo.svg   Wikimedia Australia Inc.
Monday 22 August 2016, 19:00 AEST

Meeting opened at 19:10



  • Present: Tom (chair), Gideon, Pru, Robert
  • Apologies: Steve (overseas) Andrew (work clash) Charles (intermittent)
  • Absent:

Previous minutes

The minutes of the 8 August meeting be accepted:
  • Moved: Robert
  • Second: Gideon
  • Carried without dissent.

Business arising

  • Bendigo Bank still awaiting minutes, CAV on rules.
  • WLE prizes still outstanding - Action: Andrew
  • Common email responses outstanding - Action: Gideon
  • Postcards - Action: Tom



  • Reminders sent to 22 people.
  • 2 renewal payments received on PayPal
  • 4 advise they are not renewing
  • 2 new applications to be invoiced



  • Various correspondence noted
  • Wiki Takes/Wiki Loves Canning project first discussed in 2015
  • Changes to current chapter and thematic organisation criteria

General Business

That the WMAu AGM be held on 9 October 2016.
  • Moved: Tom
  • Second: Pru
  • Carried without dissent.

Prowest Wiki Takes - Tom organising.

WA Branch

Tom brought a request to establish a branch in WA to the committee ACTION:Tom to provide a formal proposal via email to the committee

Next meeting: Monday 29 August 2016, 19:00 AEST Meeting closed: 20:07 AEST

Discuss this page