Meeting: Committee (2016-08-29)

(copy from etherpad)
 
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{{meeting
| type = committee
| date = 2016-08-29
| public_version = yes
}}
{|
{|
|-
|-
Line 54: Line 59:
Meeting closed: 19:37 AEST
Meeting closed: 19:37 AEST


[[Category:Meetings]]
[[Category:2016 Committee meetings]]
[[Category:2015–2016 Committee]]
[[Category:2015–2016 Committee]]

Latest revision as of 07:11, 11 September 2019


22 August 2016
Committee meeting

29 August 2016

12 September 2016

This meeting has two pages: one restricted-access page (only for members of the current Committee) and one public-access page (which may have sensitive information redacted).

Wikimedia australia logo.svg   Wikimedia Australia Inc.
MINUTES
Monday 29 August 2016, 19:00 AEST

Meeting opened at 19:05

Introduction

Attendance

  • Present: Andrew, Gideon, Tom, Robert
  • Apologies: Pru, Steve, Charles
  • Absent:

Previous minutes

Motion deferred to next meeting.

Business arising

  • Andrew still waiting on CAV
  • Pru Westpac signatory - ongoing

Correspondence

  • Tom - WA Branch
Motion
That the WA Branch be recognised by the Chapter.
  • Moved: Tom
  • Second: Robert
  • Carried without dissent.
  • Kerry - Country Women's Association
  • Public liability insurance: ACTION: Steve to follow up.

AGM

  • What's needed to make this happen?
    • Finalise membership list
    • Organise email to members
    • Check election system / returning officer etc

General Business

  • Paralympics

Next meeting: Monday 12 September 2016, 19:00 AEST Meeting closed: 19:37 AEST

Discuss this page