Meeting: Committee (2022-01-17)
No edit summary
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 23:||Line 17:|
:Leave of absence:
:Leave of absence:
Latest revision as of 12:13, 14 March 2022
|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
- Date: Monday 17 January 2021
- Time / time zone: 4pm AWST / 5.30pm CST / 7pm AEDT
- Meeting channel: Zoom
- Attendees: Alex, Amanda, Bunty, Pru, Sam, Tom (and Caddie)
- Leave of absence:
- Monday 20 December 2021 Meeting:Committee_(2021-12-20)
- That the minutes of the 20 December 2021 meeting be accepted.
- Moved: Alex
- Seconded: Pru
Articles to write up for the website
- History of Paralympics
Consider posting articles on Diff.
Discussion about who could write up these articles
Matters for decision
- Music Project Coordinator $1,000.00
- Executive Officer monthly invoice: $1,355.00
Matters for Discussion
Consider draft ideas ahead of 31 January strategic planning meeting.
GLAM Modules update
Three modules are being tested on 21 Jan, 25 Jan, 28 Jan
What evaluation do we want for the testing of modules?
- Relevance to GLAM?
- What worked?
- What didn’t?
- What they learned?
- Were the exercises useful?
- What next? What would then plan to next?
- How was the pace of training?
- How confident do you feel?
Executive Officer report [FOR NOTING]
- Upcoming events
Wikidata introduction sessions - January and February. Australian Music edit-a-thon Franklin Women edit-a-thon
- Social media report
Twitter: December - 22 tweets / 1117 profile visits / 16.6K impressions / 33 mentions / 41 new followers November - 18 tweets / 8522 impressions / 83 mentions / 21 new followers October - 38 tweets / 2564 profile visits / 22.8K impressions / 109 mentions / 40 new followers
Facebook: December - 8 posts 864 reach / 44 engagements / 34 post clicks / 9 new followers November - 8 posts / 1452 reach / 88 engagements / 26 post clicks / 3 new followers October - 10 posts / 1963 reach / 118 engagements / 43 post clicks / 1 new follower
- Meetings summary
- December Community Meeting
- January Community Meeting
- 2 x James regular meetings
- Mike Dickison - GLAM Modules
- 2 x 1Lib1Ref Monthly meeting
- Gideon Digby - Noongarpedia catch up
===President's report=== Alex
- Rachel Arinii Judhistariemailed to invite WMAU to participate in RightsCon within WMF application. Closing date for applications is 20 January 2022. WMF closing date was 10 January. Amanda wrote to say we aren’t in a position to develop a proposal at this time but the committee may wish to submit directly to RightsCon. https://www.rightscon.org/
- Profit & Loss Statement since last meeting
Profit & Loss Statement 21 Dec 2021 - 16 Jan 2022
- Current Account balances as of 16 Jan 2022
**Westpac: $ 123,091.31 **CC: $ 3,085.01 ** PayPal: $ 2,319.94
- Income:; $505.00 in donations, $0 memberships
- Expenses Total: $1,441.28 - $1,320.00 EO $28.44 website hosting, $49.09 Xero, $8.75Paypal fees $35 printing Music project
- 2021-22 Budget
Simple APG midterm report submitted https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Simple/Applications/Wikimedia_Australia_2021-2022#Midterm_report
- Membership report
No activity this month
Current technical tasks (feel free to leave any comments on these on Phabricator, or create any that are missing):
- phab:T210363 Remove spam from noongarwp wiki — Does anyone care about this? Do we want to keep these two wikis? Doesn’t impact the rest of the meta:Noongarpedia project wikis.
- phab:T293433 Improve timezone display for events
- Next meeting: (TBC)
- SWAN (Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network)
- Next meeting: TBC
Events / Local activities
Meeting close: pm AEDT
- Next Community meeting: Wed 9 February 2022, 7pm (AEDT)
- Next Committee meeting: Mon 21 February 2022, 7pm (AEDT)