Proposal talk:List of proposals for 2014 planning process
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:35, 20 July 2013 by Tony1 (Created page with "A few comments on the wheatbelt project—these are not at all loaded questions: *Can this be framed in specific ways that would appeal to the WMF? How exactly is it going t...")
A few comments on the wheatbelt project—these are not at all loaded questions:
- Can this be framed in specific ways that would appeal to the WMF? How exactly is it going to enrich/improve WMF websites?
- What are the benchmarks for success (numerical if possible ... like how many editors are there from the region now, and how many would be considered a reasonable success after the funded activity?
- This would be WP-based articles and uploads of images to Commons?
- How many contributors would be involved, and how many WMAU members are interested in contributing/organising?
- Indigenous content?
- "widest range of interests", but then four thematic bullets below (which look like a good starting point).
- "Initial funding for the appraisal and review of the scope of the project is an immediate component of the project."—I'd be more attracted to action than just funding for appraisal and review, which as applicants we'd be expected to have done the basics of already.