Strategic Planning/Interview< Strategic Planning
Questions for User:Fae
1) I would be interested in hearing what lead the chapter to the decision to employ professional staff such as a GM to help manage the chapter? Juttavd 17:30, 11 July 2011 (EST)
2) Are local Wikimedians generally supportive of the chapter? Are many of them members? Are there any particular challenges with this stakeholder group? Juttavd 17:30, 11 July 2011 (EST)
3) Same as question #1, I just wanted to second it :-). Lankiveil 21:26, 11 July 2011 (EST)
4) Leading on from #2, are there any prominent Wikimedians in the UK who are disaffected or deliberately not associated with the chapter? Does WMUK's strategic plan involve bringing these people aboard? Lankiveil 21:26, 11 July 2011 (EST)
5) Are there any non-core administrative activities (bookkeeping, payroll, etc) that WMUK is looking to offload to either paid staff or external organisations, and what was the reasoning behind deciding what should be 'offshored'? Lankiveil 21:26, 11 July 2011 (EST).
6) While the UK is smaller in physical size how is the membership physically distributed, are there pockets of active members focused on major centres like Cardiff, Glasgow, Aberdeen or Belfast? Gnangarra 10:10, 12 July 2011 (EST)