User:Bduke/Rule change amendment< User:Bduke
20. Committee of management
(3) Subject to section 23 of the Act, the committee shall consist of eight members,
- (a) the officers of the Association; and
(b) four ordinary members--
- four of whom shall be elected at the annual general meeting of the Association in every second year, starting at the annual general meeting following approval of the change in this rule.
(4) The term of office for committee members shall be until the second annual general meeting of the Association after they are elected.
22. Vacancies of committee members
(2) In the event of a casual vacancy on the committee, the committee must appoint a member of the
organisation Association to the committee within 14 days, who will normally remain in office up to the end of the term of the committee member they are replacing.