User: Markhurd/2011 AGM Proxy< User:Markhurd
Form of Appointment of Proxy.
- Mark Hurd (email@example.com)
- 544 Ackland Hill Road, Cherry Gardens, SA 5157
being a member of Wikimedia Australia Inc.
- the chairman
also being a member of that Incorporated Association, as my proxy to vote on my behalf at the 2011 Annual General Meeting of the Association to be held on Sunday 9 October 2011 and at any adjournment of that meeting.
My proxy is authorised to act on their own discretion.
My proxy is authorised to vote as specified for the following resolution(s):
- To vote on accepting the Wikimedia Australia Strategic Plan
- To vote on proposed changes to the Association's Rules of Incorporation:
- conferencing with special resolutions at general meetings
- conferencing methods at general meetings
- Proposal:2012 Languages conference
- You may nominate a member by name or by role (for example, the chair or the secretary etc).
- Delete whichever is not applicable.
Note: A proxy vote may only be given to a person who, at the time of the meeting, is a current financial member of Wikimedia Australia.