Voting via memberdb
You can vote multiple times, but only your last vote counts. So any new votes you do just overwrite the previous ones.
1. Go to http://membership.wikimedia.org.au/memberdb/ and login. If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new one by following the link "Forgot your password?" and inputting your email address.
2. Click on the "Elections" link the left menu.
3. Click on the first link that says "2008/2009 Annual General Meeting - Committee".
4. You will get a summary of the times different aspects of the election are open. (NOTE: times are server times, which is New York time, rather than Australian time.) If Voting is "open", click on "Voting".
5. At the bottom of the page will be a link saying "Vote Now!". Click on it.
6. The election form looks like this:
You only need to fill out the sections for VP and Ordinary Members. It is optional preferential voting. This means, when there are three candidates, you can fill out "1, 2, 3", or just "1, 2" or even just "1".
After voting click the "Vote" button at the bottom.
7. If successful you get a notice like this:
You also get an email confirming you have voted.