On Sunday, 15th January 2011, Wikipedia will turn 10 years old - it would be marvellous to mark and celebrate this occasion, and this page is for talking through ideas, and general planning.
Interested in helping plan / run an event
please indicate the location where you'd like to help organise an event
- Bilby - Will be running an event/meetup in Adelaide. Site to be confirmed, but it will be in the city and will involve cake, and possible free t-shirts. :)
Interested in attending an event
- Privatemusings 12:20, 15 September 2010 (EST) (sydney)
- Angela (Sydney, Newcastle, or somewhere in between.)
- Bduke (Melbourne or close.)
- Lankiveil 23:23, 13 November 2010 (EST) (Southeast Queensland or Northern NSW)
- Bidgee 21:25, 15 November 2010 (EST) (Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney)
- Witty lama 13:49, 16 December 2010 (EST) (Syd-er-nee)
Central Wikimedia Foundation planning / discussion
- Wikipedia 10 - an official planning wiki from the Wikimedia Foundation.