Meeting: 2012 AGM/Proxy form< Meeting:2012 AGM
Form of Appointment of Proxy.
This form should be emailed to the secretary, Charles Gregory (email@example.com). Copy it from display mode to an email and sign it with your name.
being a member of Wikimedia Australia Inc.
- (name or role of proxy holder)
also being a member of that Incorporated Association, as my proxy to vote on my behalf at the 2012 Annual General Meeting of the Association to be held on Sunday 25 November 2012 and at any adjournment of that meeting.
My proxy is authorised to act on their own discretion.
My proxy is authorised to vote as specified for the following resolution(s):
- To vote on accepting the 2013 Annual Plan (item 6 on agenda)
- To vote on proposed changes to the Association's Rules of Incorporation:
- adopting the 2012 model rules (item 7.1 on agenda)
- for rule amendments for new act compliance (item 7.2 on agenda)
- to increase the committee size by adding two new ordinary members of the committee (item 7.2.1 on agenda)
- to introduce provisions for the termination of unfinancial members (item 7.2.2 on agenda)
- to formalise "Wikimedia Australia Meetups"
- You may nominate a member by name or by role (for example, the chair or the secretary etc).
- Delete whichever is not applicable.
Note: A proxy vote may only be given to a person who, at the time of the meeting, is a current financial member of Wikimedia Australia.