Love Data Week - My Kind of Data
This year the theme of Love Data Week 2024 is “My Kind of Data.” Data is personal.
Join International Love Data Week February 12-16, 2024, to learn about data equity and inclusion, disciplinary communities, and creating a kinder world through data.
Here are a few ideas:
- Brush up on your Wikidata skills with this presentation from Alex Lum & Mike Dickison
- Wikidata Training on WMF Labs - This set of modules covers the basics of contributing to Wikidata through slides and interactive tasks.
- Write a blog post about how you’ve used data in a Wiki environment and include the hashtag #LoveData2024
- Learn Wikidata: An Interactive Course - Aimed at librarians, these videos teach Wikidata basics and also include how to edit bibliographic information on Wikidata.
- Wikidata's Help page - With resources for all levels
- Wikidata Query Service Tutorial - Learn how to visualise Wikidata.
- Work with other volunteers on a subject that interests you: join a WikiProject.
Did you know that individuals and organizations can also donate data? Contact us to talk through the possibilities!