Difference between revisions of "Meeting:2013 SGM"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:34, 20 October 2013
The scope of the meeting is to consider a number of changes to the rules that have been put forward by members.
The notice was sent out to members on 26 September, 2013.
- Apologies, attendance
- Proposed Rule Changes
- Changes for Act Compliance (if 2.1 fails, then no further changes to be voted on)
- Removal of power to fine
- Email address in membership register
- Provision of copies of the membership register
- Definition of the word "Secretary"
- Indirect election of officers and two year terms
- Indirect election of officers, and two year terms (Option One)
- Indirect election of officers, and two year terms (Option Two) (only if 2.6.1 fails)
- Email notice of general meetings