The Annual General Meeting of Wikimedia Australia, Inc.® for 2014 will be held on Sunday 5 October.
The scope of the meeting will be to receive the annual reports from officers of the association, and announce the results of the ballot for the management committee for the upcoming year.
The notice was sent out to members on 21 September.
All times use AEST
- 00:00, Tuesday 23 September 2014 - Nominations open for election of new committee members
- 23:59, Sunday 28 September 2014 - Nominations close
- 09:00, Tuesday 30 September 2014 - Voting for new committee begins
- 16:00, Saturday 4 October 2014 - Voting closes. IRC nicknames to be published on-wiki, proxy forms to be received
- 16:00, Sunday 5 October 2014 - Annual General Meeting held
- Sunday 12 November 2014 - Adjournment meeting (if required)
- 1. Attendance and Apologies
- 2. Minutes
- 2.1 Acceptance of the minutes of the 2013 AGM
- 3. Reports
- 4. Election
- 5. Thanks
Nominations and seconds for positions on the management committee must be sent to the Secretary by 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday 28 September. Self-nominations will not be accepted and all nominations must be seconded. The person being nominated must be a current financial member of the Association.
- four seats