Meeting: 2014 AGM/Minutes< Meeting:2014 AGM
Minutes of the 2014 AGM of Wikimedia Australia, Inc.
- Date: 5 October 2014
- Meeting opened at 16:12 AEDST, Steven Zhang in the chair.
- 1. Attendance and Apologies
- Attendees: Lyle Allan (IRC), Michael Billington, Craig Franklin, Gideon Digby, Charles Gregory, Adam Jenkins, Pru Mitchell, Robert Myers, Andrew Owens, Kerry Raymond, Gillian White, Sam Wilson, Steven Zhang
- Apologies: Toby Hudson, Robert Myers
- 2. Minutes
- 2.1 Acceptance of the minutes of the 2013 AGM - Moved Steven Zhang, seconded Craig Franklin, carried without dissent
- 3. Reports
- 3.1 Acceptance of the President's Report - Moved Andrew Owens, seconded Gideon Digby, carried without dissent.
- 3.2 Acceptance of the Treasurer's Report - Moved Steven Zhang, seconded Pru Mitchell, carried without dissent. It is expected that expenditure will increase
- 3.3 Acceptance of the Secretary's Report - Moved Steven Zhang, seconded Michael Billington, carried without dissent.
- 4. Election - not required due to sufficient candidates for all positions.
- 5. Thanks - The chair thanked Robert Myers (outgoing) for his work over the term and the remainder of the committee who are continuing. It can be a thankless job. Craig as past president commended Steven on his first term in the job.
Closed 16:34 AEDST.