Meeting:Committee (2015-01-12)

From Wikimedia Australia
Jump to: navigation, search
Wikimedia australia logo.svg   Wikimedia Australia Inc.
MINUTES
Monday 12 January 2015, 20:00 AEDST
  • Start: 20:04 AEDST; 17:04 AWST (West Coast)

Attendance

  • Attendance: Steve, Gideon, Michael, Craig, Andrew, Pru (joined 20:27)
  • Apologies: Kerry, Charles
  • Absences

Minutes

Motion
The minutes of the 28 December meeting be accepted:
  • Moved: Steve
  • Second: Michael
  • Carried without dissent.

Actions from previous meeting

  • Additional bank paperwork - signed and sent to Michael
  • Kerry to email Craig - was done

Correspondence report

  • Letter received in PO BOX from potential donor who does not have computer - Steve will write letter in response
  • Freopedia trademark - time to pay (motion) - to be forwarded to Andrew and paid as per previously approved resolution.
  • Debit card for Bendigo received in PO BOX
  • ACTION: Gideon to reply to one of the unanswered Linfox emails

Finance report

Deferred to next meeting

Agenda

Website update

ACTION: Michael to upload a blank wiki to wikimedia.org.au

Other items

  • Conference update
  • Discussion around time members are available to fulfil duties
  • Update on help email address - we need some generic responses
    • continue to assist with non editing enquiries
    • direct editing enquiries to OTRS
  • Contractor - we need one
    • Pru has put a contract together
    • Pru to advertise for someone, based in SEqld,
    • Andrew and Gideon to review applications and present 3 (subject to number of applications) to committee for final decision at next meeting
  • Wikimedia Conference
    • Berlin, 15-17 May 2015 (Steven and Kerry???)
  • Discussion around PEG funding
  • Update on Toodyaypedia (Gideon)

Next meeting 2 February 2015 at 20:00 AEDST

Meeting closed 21:17 AEDST