Meeting:Committee (2015-02-02)

From Wikimedia Australia
Jump to: navigation, search
Wikimedia australia logo.svg   Wikimedia Australia Inc.
MINUTES
Monday 2 February 2015, 20:00 AEDST
  • Start: 20:08 AEDST; 17:08 AWST (West Coast)

Attendance

  • Attendance: Steve, Gideon (left 21:18), Michael, Pru, Kerry
  • Apologies: Craig, Andrew (in Esperance, couldn't connect on phone)
  • Absences

Minutes

Motion
The minutes of the 12 January meeting be accepted, noting some sections need to be expanded to reflect the discussion that took place during the meeting:
  • Moved: Steve
  • Second: Gideon
  • Carried without dissent.

Actions from previous meeting

  • Steve called Adam, Adam will call Michael tomorrow about available backups should be sorted by Saturday/Sunday 7/8 February
  • Pru to advertise for someone, based in SEqld - advertise on member's mailing list, and facebook page, and direct alert to potentially interested. End date was decided at 31 December 2015. Gideon to post on wiki. Closing date for applications: 8pm AEDST Friday 13 February 2015. Andrew and Gideon will then review the applications.

Correspondence report

  • Paralympic workshop - Kerry to introduce Pru to Murray. Kerry to send NLA workshop materials to Pru
  • Kerry - Meeting with SLQ about Wikiconference Australia 2015 coming up Thursday 5th February

Finance report

  • ACTION: Michael to prepare for next meeting.
  • ACTION: Michael to open bank account

Agenda

Website update

ACTION: Michael to upload a blank wiki to wikimedia.org.au

Other items

  • Discussion around the wiki and backups
    • ACTION: Michael to remind Adam about sending through backup, and remind Russell about permissions. (done)
    • ACTION: Michael to upload most recent statement to wiki.
    • ACTION: Michael to send Adam his number. (done)
    • ACTION: Michael to create account for Pru on wiki. (done)
  • Update on conference
    • Discussion around a document Kerry has sent with a draft of PEG application. Kerry needs a few more days to complete a first draft then put it on Google Drive for committee feedback. Kerry to put a version onto Meta:WMAU area and invite comment on Australian Wikipedians Noticeboard.
  • Wikimedia Conference (Berlin) decision...Pru, Michael and Gideon are probably not available.

Next meeting Monday 16 February 2015 at 20:00 AEDST

Meeting closed 21:34 AEDST