From Wikimedia Australia
|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
|Monday 16 February 2015, 20:00 AEDST|
- Start: 20:15 AEDST; 17:15 AWST (West Coast)
- Attendance: Steve, Gideon (left 21:21), Michael, Charles, Pru, Kerry, Andrew
- Apologies: Craig
Actions from previous meeting
- Michael has asked Adam to send through the full backup via Google drive, waiting for this.
- Michael uploaded Reports (needs some decoration), and we have BASes.
- Michael has been in contact with Adam this week.
- 4 applications for admin contractor
- SLQ partnerhip assessment form - Kerry circulated draft response
- Camera support - Gideon to follow up applicant re future intentions
- Balance as of 31 December: $67,869
- Donations: $350 in four donations, all mentioned in the 14th Dec finance report.
- One set of membership fees: $10 from Michal Lewi.
- Received a $230 refund received from the ATO, as expected. Our next BAS will be due in March.
- Balance as of 31 January: $67,876
- A very quiet month. No donations or memberships.
- Our debit card expired, so the usual outgoings are expected to come through as an expense claim from Craig.
- Thanks to Craig for covering our Google Apps, and refreshing the bank feed on short notice today.
- Discussion around the wiki and backups
- Reports retrieval - need them for registration for Berlin and any funding
- Adam has sent through some finance reports and has recovered but yet to send Steve copies of the presidents report which constituite our annual report (summary) and will send tonight
- Mike has a good collection of recent (this-year) BASes and cash summaries saved in Xero (October Cash Summary sank with the wiki, otherwise no gaps)
- Robert Myers VSP application - funding motion
- Perth meetup report at Report:Perth meetup 7 Feb 2015
- Brief description of report given - see report for details.
- WMAU Administrative assistance applications
- Applications were discussed. Questions will be drafted and phone interviews will be set up with the potential candidates. Interviews will be conducted and decision made before/at the next comm meeting.
- Conference update
- Berlin (WM Conf)
- ACTION: Charles to email Craig and Gideon to confirm their vote on this motion, and advise results
- ACTION: Following confirmation Steve and Kerry to register
Next meeting Monday 2 March 20:00 AEDST
Meeting closed 21.55 AEDST