|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
|Monday 2 March 2015, 20:00 AEDST|
- Start: 20:08 AEDST; 17:08 AWST (West Coast)
- Attendance: Steve, Gideon (left 21:43), Michael, Pru, Andrew, Kerry
- Apologies: Craig, Charles
Minutes of the previous meeting be accepted, noting some sections need to be expanded to reflect the discussion that took place during the meeting:
- lost data = report and camera program changes with the backup of website
- Michael will check if we can recover
Actions from previous meeting
- Steve and Kerry to register for Berlin - Kerry not able to attend, Charles was the backup nominated. Need to confirm continued availability
- Interviews to be held regarding administrative assistance
Berlin conference and attendees
Bank account update
Background: We currently have three accounts with Bendigo Bank, one of which is for debit card(s). We are unable to link a debit card to an account with Westpac which requires two signatories, as onyl one person can use a card. I am proposing that we set up a separate account to enable us to use debit cards, to hold a minimal amount of cash for our monthly outgoings (Xero, Google Apps) and paying by card for hotels & airlines which require it. This is substantially the same as our current setup at Bendigo.
Action: Mike to email this around.
- Discussion around the wiki
- website is back with some issues, eg login and image links
- ALIA sessions discussions.
- WMAU Administrative assistance applications - prepare for interviews.
- Conference update
- email sent requesting costings for venue
- General business
- Action: Mike to contact Adam about main wiki
- Recover links from last meeting
Next meeting Monday 16 March 20:00 AEDST
Meeting closed 20.57 AEDST