|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
|Monday 28 March 2016, 20:00 AEDST|
Meeting opened at 20:05
- Present: Gideon (chair), Pru, Tom, Andrew, Robert, Steven
- Apologies: Charles (Tasmanian connections)
- Charles to create New email address for scholarship applications - Steve to do this
- Safe Space Policy - moved to Resolution:Safe Space Policy should we have a policy space -- done
- - maybe we need to look ar m:Event Ban policy at the same time - it is tied in - but already included in Safe Space Policy, will keep link for reference in com space
- Drafting revision to Constitution based on 2012 Model Rules and suggestions by the CAV to take to mid-year SGM - Andrew - done.
- Andrew has put the rules review on the wiki. Please review by end of April and advise of any changes/additions/etc so it can be coded up as recommendations and approved at our 9 May meeting. talk page conversation at this stage
- New members - Gideon to officially welcome five new members --- on hold no email addresses, form letter not appropriate
- CiviCRM - Andrew to populate (still need to do, documents on two different computers)
- Steve to pay Australia Post and be reimbursed - not yet done, been working from home for 2 weeks
- Pru - check committee availablility for F2F in Perth 11/12 June
- Gideon - meta endorsements of candidates Siska, Jan and Lodewijk -- done two (Lodewijk & Siska) responded with thank you emails - candidates for election at Berlin meeting (final list available 28th +)
- Scholarships - approve form and advertising - email to email@example.com by Sun 10 April
- Caddie Brain Community Engagement Coordinator NT Library - email and phone discussion have taken place, - Gideon responded - still in process
- 44 confirmed members at the present time. The above list of new members plus two others add to our AGM total of 37.
- Bendigo Bank cannot be finalised until May.
- Current bank balance is $50,393.67, and Paypal is $1,322.41, meaning we have $51,716.08 of funds.
- With money owing to us, our financial position is $53,464.08.
- Monthly bills are $140/mo; expected outgoing payments in the immediate future (Perth accom for 8-10 April and post box renewal) are around $680.
Andrew has added everyone to Xero during the committee meeting so that they can see the bank balances and transactions.
ACTION: Andrew to email members advising of Bendigo account closure.
- Superpayer Westpac - Treasurer use policy. Written based on last meeting's feedback.
- Membership to consolidate into one person function from the current 3 person function - clarify what each person does relative to membership. Duty statement for a membership officer.... required access to information ? - ACTION: Andrew to draft
- Policy on regional partnerships and support for nearby regions where there are no established Wikimedia Affiliates. Partnerships - France and Africa. - Action: Tom to investigate, compare other chapters activities in the area
- In the event event ban policy is seen separate from safe place policy - resolved, as a reference backup for Safe Place Policy -- Gideon to add link on WMAU Safe space policy
- WLE in Australia -- 
Next meeting: Saturday 9 April 2016, 15:00 AWST (in person) Meeting closed: 21:23 AEDST