Revision as of 03:35, 30 November 2009 by Markhurd (talk | contribs) (→Date, Time and Location: AEDT not AEDST)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
- The following page is information of a past Wikimedia Australia meeting or event.
The second Annual General Meeting (2009-2010) of Wikimedia Australia, Inc.® was held on Sunday 29th November 2009.
For all voting information, please see voting via memberdb.
Date, Time and Location
The meeting was held on Sunday 29th November 2009. There were four capital cities which had meets at certain locations to connect with the call. Other members who were unable to meet in these locations either called in individually or used IRC to participate.
The meeting commenced at (please refer to your local capital city):
- /Melbourne - 14:00 AEDT - Computerbank, North Melbourne
- /Sydney - 14:00 AEDT - Wyatt Towers, Curl Curl
- /Adelaide - 13:30 ACDT - UniSA City West, Adelaide
- /Brisbane - 13:00 AEST - Chateau de Lankiveil, Nundah
/Darwin- No meetup. /Canberra- No meetup. /Perth- No meetup. /Hobart- No meetup.
- Apologies, attendance (connect with returning officers in each locale)
- To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting
- To receive the committee reports
- Treasurer's Report (in accordance with section 30(3) of the Act)
- Secretary's Report
- President's Report
- To elect officers of the Association and the ordinary members of the committee
- Vice President
- Ordinary Members (2)
Participating via Conference Call
Conference call information was distributed over the members mailing list.
Participating via IRC
- The AGM is held at #wikimedia-au-agm. Please see IRC for more information if you have not used it before.
- If you wish to "attend" via IRC, you must email secretarywikimedia.org.au with your intended IRC nick before the meeting, from the email address that you registered as a member with.
- You must be "at the keyboard" for the duration of the meeting to be considered as present.
- You are recommended to register your nick, but this is not required.
- You may not vote via IRC. Please vote using the information at voting via memberdb.
For a complete list of all confirmed candidates in the election for the 2009-2010 committee, please see 2009-2010 AGM/Candidates.
- The table shown below is ordered by position.
|Vice President||Liam Wyatt|
|Ordinary Member||Andrew Owens|
|Ordinary Member||Brian Salter-Duke|
You can view the meeting minutes here.