Difference between revisions of "Meeting:Committee (2013-04-24)"
m (moved Meeting:Committee (2013-04-24)/Minutes to Meeting:Committee (2013-04-24): like the 2012 meetings)
m (→Minutes: tweak)
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
;Motion: That the [[Meeting:Committee (2013-04-06)
;Motion: That the [[Meeting:Committee (2013-04-06)|Minutes of the meeting held on 6 April]] be accepted
Revision as of 11:04, 22 May 2013
There was a committee meeting on Wednesday 24 April 2013, starting at 6:42PM (AWST).
- Attendance: Craig, Kerry, John, Steve, Graham, Ross (observer)
- Apologies: Charles (observer)
- Absences: Nil
Minutes of meeting on 6 April
- That the Minutes of the meeting held on 6 April be accepted
Carried without dissent
Wiki Loves Monuments
The committee discussed Wiki Loves Monuments, and reaffirmed its position that it has no plans to participate in the event this year due to a lack of resources; it was also decided that it would not be a high priority in the short term. However, it was noted that there is nothing stopping individual members from taking the initiative to work on it.
Wikimedians in Residence
There was discussion of a relevant email from Asaf Bartov that Craig had recently forwarded to the committee. In response to the email, it was decided that the proposal be clarified to emphasise that the institutions contribute a significant amount of the funding for the Wikimedians in residence.
- Action: For John to make those changes
- Action: For Craig to organise a conference call including Asaf, John, Craig, Kerry, and perhaps Steve
Conflict of interest policy
It was decided to hold another short meeting on Wednesday 1 May at 8:30PM EST, mostly to discuss this conflict of interest policy.
John noted that the minutes for the March meeting had not yet been published. He had made some comments on the talk page that should be acted on before publication.
The meeting was closed at 7:37 PM.