Difference between revisions of "Meeting:Committee (2016-08-08)"
(copy from etherpad)
Revision as of 15:25, 9 October 2016
|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
|Monday 8 August 2016, 19:00 AEST|
Meeting opened at 19:10
- Present: Gideon (chair), Pru, Andrew, Robert, Tom
- Apologies: Steve, Charles
- Membership reminders - Pru to send
- Common email responses on comm - not done - Gideon to draft
- Bendigo Bank on hold - need new rules and published minutes first. ACTION: Andrew to update.
- Linux conference - Charles to follow up and notify. CFP closed 5 August 2016.
- Auskey handover instructions - ACTION: Andrew to get instructions from ATO and record
- QLD regulator - Sent.
Rules from SGM
- Andrew advised CAV were notified in July but have not notified us whether they have been accepted.
- ACTION: Andrew will ring them to check if it is posted/OK
- Judges' gifts - all delivered.
- Certificates: Robert designed certificates. ACTION: Robert to upload WLE Australia logo onto Commons
- Prizes: ACTION: Andrew look into $100 cards to purchase from NAB. Gideon: to post out. Recipient details are on comm.wikimedia.org.au
- Post cards:ACTION: Tom will design Email around
- Membership report
- 28 paid members
- 26 outstanding membership invoices of which 24 are overdue (30 June 2016)
- An issue with the instructions has been corrected to include sending the invoices for new members
- ACTION: Pru and Andrew to find out how previous overseas invoices have been processed regarding no GST
Finance - $43545.29 in bank accounts Issue with payment of the CAV in the absence of 2 signatories being available.
ACTION: Pru to check Westpac ID and provide to Andrew/Gideon once obtained.
- Various correspondence noted
AGM detail carried over.
Next meeting: Monday 22 August 2016, 19:00 AEST Meeting closed: 20:07 AEST