Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
|Monday 29 June 2015, 20:00 AEST|
Meeting opened at 20:04
- Present: Steve, Gideon, Mike, Andrew, Kerry, Pru (Gillian observing)
- Apologies: Craig, Charles
Gideon left at 20:45
Action items from previous meeting
- Action: Michael to finalise SSL purchase (purchased, not installed)
- Remainder of actions related to conference - for further discussion.
- Delivered verbally summary of donations, recent reimbursements and an update on the disrepency between the recorded and actual bank balance
- Summary of reimbursements that have been distributed, reimbursements outstanding.
- Action: Steve to send Xero/Westpac bank feed form to facilitate reporting.
- Action: Mike to remind members who have not yet renewed.
- Action: Michael to add Kerry to CiviCRM, to be raised at a future meeting.
- Email from Nicholas Papademetriou
- Melb Meetup report (5 mins)
- Conference discussion - 1 hour
- Alex has provided comments - to discuss.
- ACTION: Steve to discuss with Alex to ensure that we have not mis-interpreted anything, and to clarify the point about spending. Need to ensure that she understands what will follow (see above motion), shared concern about community being behind the event. Note: Not to be made public until SLQ has been notified.
- PENDING ACTION: Kerry & Craig SLQ (pending Steve's action).
- PENDING ACTION: Kerry to un-announce this, including on members list.
- PENDING ACTION: Relevant persons to notify suppliers (Kerry has spoken to caterers, hotel)
- Community survey (if time)
- ACTION: Steve to circulate work-in-progress on survey.
- Possible project going on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Australian_Wikipedians%27_notice_board#Approve_a_bot_request_to_link_Australian_creative_biographies_to_the_DAAO_project
- Discussed, no WMAu action required at this stage
- Use of Blog: http://blog.wikimedia.org.au/
Next meeting: Sunday 12 July Meeting closed: 22:01 AEST