Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
|Sunday 12 July 2015, 18:00 AEST|
Meeting opened at 18:10
- Present: Steve, Gideon, Mike, Andrew, Kerry, Pru (Gillian observing)
- Apologies: Craig, Charles
Action items from previous meeting
- Action: Steve to send Xero/Westpac bank feed form to facilitate reporting (done).
- Note from Mike: Has been passed on to Xero, should be active for 24 July, plenty of time to produce statements before our next BAS is due in August.
- ACTION: Steve to discuss with Alex to ensure that we have not mis-interpreted anything, and to clarify the point about spending. Need to ensure that she understands what will follow (see above motion), shared concern about community being behind the event. (done)
- Updated cash summaries will be released once bank feeds are available.
- Since we have not had a cash summary published yet, note that the correction (upward revision) to Xero balance of approximately $2,899 will be included in the 2014/15 accounts.
- Thanks to Craig for assisting with tracking this down to the original balance.
- Westpac card arrived due to PayWave issue, nothing of importance to note.
- Summary of memberships
Notes from Mike about renewals:
- 24 Members have renewed
- I think a circular to members should be sent out by Steve to say hello and thank users for renewing.
- SLQ regarding photo donations (Ana).
- 27,000 photos, around half of which already exist on commons.
- Discussion about a good platform to announce this work.
- Wrap up of conference - where to from here
- Discussion about smaller per-city events, foundation feedback and how this can be adapted into future events.
- creation of local Branch groups
- Action: Gideon to write a up a formal concept for the next comm meeting
- AGM discussion
- Proposed revision 11 Oct (Sunday), requiring software publication by early September.
- ACTION: Steve to email list, mention proposed date.
- Perth meetup plan
- General business - 5-10 mins
- ACTION: Andrew to check minutes and confirm status of safe space policy.
- ACTION: Steve to link to Etherpad on committee list
- LCA MiniConf discussion
- Can probably get 4 speakers, need to go over what the audience is likely to be. Do they need to register for the main conf?
- Discussion about LCA, possible LUV talk.
- ACTION: Mike to talk to Steve about possible topics and make contact with LUV.
- ACTION: Mike to contact Adam about software, to confirm arrangements.
Next meeting: Monday 27 July 8pm Meeting closed: 19:51 AEST