|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
|Monday 27 July 2015, 20:00 AEST|
Meeting opened at 20:07
- Present: Steve, Gideon, Mike, Pru, Charles, Kerry, Andrew (left 20:35 - flight)
Action items from previous meeting
- Action: Gideon to write a up a formal concept (re branches) for the next comm meeting - done (Proposal:Branch)
- ACTION: Mike to talk to Steve about possible topics and make contact with LUV (in progress)
- ACTION: Mike to contact Adam about software, to confirm arrangements (in progress)
- ACTION: Andrew to investigate status of the Safe Space proposal. (outstanding)
Not available. (Background: Craig has been contacted to export statements from Bendigo account, this data cannot be loaded automatically, as Xero is now hooked up to new Westpac accounts)
- Two donations were received total of $70.
- Summary of memberships - 2 renewals received since last meeting.
- Email from Toodyay, associated blog post shared on Facebook.
- Correspondence from UNSW about a workshop in Sydney.
- Discussion about smaller per-city events, foundation feedback and how this can be adapted into future events.
- ACTION: Steve to write a bit about geonotices on enwiki_p, and email the comm.
- Creation of local Branch groups
- ACTION: Gideon to get some public feedback on policy from members.
- ACTION: Mike to draft proposal to bring members@ members-announce@ lists in-house.
- Perth meetup
Next meeting: Sunday 9 August 18:00 Meeting closed: 21:30 AEST