Meeting:Committee (2015-08-17)

From Wikimedia Australia
Jump to: navigation, search
Wikimedia australia logo.svg   Wikimedia Australia Inc.
MINUTES
Monday 17 August 2015, 20:00 AEST

Meeting opened at 20:13

Introduction

Attendance

  • Present: Steve, Gideon, Mike, Andrew, Charles
  • Apologies: Kerry
  • Absent: Pru, Craig (to discuss)

Gideon left at 20:45

Previous minutes

Motion
The minutes of the 27 July meeting be accepted:
  • Moved: Steve
  • Second: Michael
  • Carried without dissent.

Reports

Finance report

  • Outstanding reimbursements
  • ACTION: Mike to send cash summary w/o bendigo balance as information for comm list. (delivered verbally, been updating accounts for BAS due end of August)
  • ACTION: Mike to contact Craig about getting exported statement from Bendigo.

Incoming correspondence

  • Suncorp Aug 6 "Wiki Projects"
    • ACTION: Steve to reply to this request for information
  • Radio National- discussion in progress.

Agenda

Decisions

  • Leave of absence request from Craig - Committee discussed and approved the request.
    • ACTION: Steve to notify Craig that this is approved.

Discussion

    • Discussion regarding Branches proposal and feedback received
      • only positive responses to the email, committee to tidy and refine wording in preparation for commttiee approval in September, with a possible endorsement at of community at AGM
    • Melb meetup report
      • Women in architecture project
      • ABC RN schools project
      • 7 attendees
    • ACTION: Mike to report about meetup on blog.

General business

Andrew notes that he will be unable to access Skype for a few weeks (late September/early October).

Next meeting: 6 Sep? Meeting closed: 20:58 AEST