Meeting:Committee (2015-09-13)

From Wikimedia Australia
Jump to: navigation, search
Wikimedia australia logo.svg   Wikimedia Australia Inc.
MINUTES
Sunday 13 September 2015, 18:00 AEST

Meeting opened at 18:13

Introduction

Attendance

  • Present: Steve, Gideon, Andrew, Pru, Charles
  • Apologies: Kerry, Michael, Craig (leave of absence)
  • Absent:

Previous minutes

Motion
The minutes of the 17 August meeting be accepted:
  • Moved: Steve
  • Second: Andrew
  • Carried without dissent.

Action items from previous meeting

  • ACTION: Mike to send cash summary w/o bendigo balance as information for comm list. (in prog)
  • ACTION: Mike to contact Craig about getting exported statement from Bendigo. (done - in prog)
  • ACTION: Gideon to track down some costs for conference attendance - done email dated 24 Aug - conference costs
  • ACTION: Steve to notify Craig that his LOA is approved. - done

Reports

Finance report

  • Reimbursements have been approved and are pending disbursement.

Membership report

  • ACTION: Andrew to contact Michael re getting current members from Xero.

Incoming correspondence

  • Public liability - to be paid.
  • Gideon to respond to help email.

Agenda

Decisions

Discussion

  • AGM, 4.00pm (AEDST) Sunday 11 October via Skype -
    • Steve to organise phone bridge
    • Andrew to collect Skype names and provide details to membership list
    • reports to be posted before meeting
  • ACTION: Andrew to email asap to member lists etc to advise of date of meeting and ask for any issues with Skype
    • place of meeting for each location, eg Melbourne is Monash Caulfield, following WikiD workshop

Agenda items

  • Local branches for Information

General business

Report on wikiD workshop in Melb - blog post

Next meeting: Monday 28 September, 8pm Meeting closed: 18:58 AEST