|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
|Sunday 18 October 2015, 16:00 AEDST|
Meeting opened at 16:18
- Present: Gideon (chair), Pru, Andrew, Charles, Steve (after confirmation)
- Advisers: Michael
- Absent: Robert (not receiving email notifications - 26 Oct)
Michael was offered a vacant committee member position by the committee but declined.
Action items from previous meeting
- Letter to WMF re Wikimania -
- 5 Oct: "To write something short & professional up to record our concern over lack of process and transparency."
- will be drafted by Pru, approved by the committee and sent by either Pru or Andrew.
- ACTION: Andrew and Gideon to send Pru relevant links.
- Wikipedia 15 - leave on agenda for next meeting.
Unchanged since last meeting. Michael has asked the signatories to the Bendigo account to transfer the money into the Westpac account.
Unchanged since AGM.
- Request to complete survey on Partnerships & Resource Development from John Andersson representing group formed at Wikimedia Conference 2015 
- Gideon created an etherpad page to work on committee response
- A financial member contacted us in response to an email from the President about vacant committee positions. Correspondence is ongoing.
- ACTION: Identify and fill the Treasurer position.
- Gideon flying on Tuesday morning to Melbourne.
- Melbourne Meetup Tues 20 Oct 6pm Fed Square
- Vacant Treasurer position - Andrew (as Secretary) updated the meeting following a call with CAV on relevant legal requirements and what courses of action were possible.
- ACTION: Andrew to follow up with Robert regarding Skype ahead of the next meeting.
Next meeting: Monday 2 November 2015, 20:00 AEDST Meeting closed: 17:11 AEST