Meeting:Committee (2016-06-11)

From Wikimedia Australia
Jump to: navigation, search
Wikimedia australia logo.svg   Wikimedia Australia Inc.
MINUTES
Saturday 11 June 2016, 13:00 AWST
Held at Belmont, Western Australia, in person as part of wider F2F Meeting

Meeting opened at 13:05

Introduction

Attendance

  • Present: Gideon, Pru, Andrew, Steven, Robert, Tom, Charles
  • Apologies:

Previous minutes

Motion
The minutes of the 23 May meeting be accepted:
  • Moved: deferred
  • Second:
  • After discussion, was agreed that Pru would make discussed changes to minutes.
  • Deferred.

Reports

Membership - ACTION ITEM - Andrew to send out membership reminders.

Membership : email to new applicants acknowledging their application in forming that approval

Action: Andrew, Pru, Tom to extract the requirements for membership and put them into one combined function.

Correspondence

  • Email regarding DOB and how to find - Gideon responded - need to create inside comm page on how to reply to common responses

Bendigo Bank

Motion
The WMAU notes the previous resolution of 24 November 2013 "That Steven Zhang, Andrew Owens and Gideon Digby be add as signitories replacing Kerry, John and Graham" the committee reaffirms the action to replace the signatories.
  • Moved: Robert
  • Second: Tom
  • Carried without dissent.
Motion
The WMAU authorises the current signatories Andrew Owens and Gideon Digby on behalf of Wiimedia Australia Inc to establish internet banking for all existing accounts.
  • Moved: Tom
  • Second: Robert
  • Carried without dissent.
Motion
The WMAU authorises the current signatories Andrew Owens and Gideon Digby, on behalf of Wiimedia Australia Inc. to undertake the proccess to close the accounts.
  • Moved: Robert
  • Second: Tom
  • Carried without dissent.

ACTION: Gideon to discuss with Bendigo.

Linux 2017 - ACTION: Charles to follow up with keynote or speaker.

Next meeting: Not set - to be emailed Meeting closed: 13:30 AWST