Meeting:Committee (2016-07-03)

From Wikimedia Australia
Jump to: navigation, search
Wikimedia australia logo.svg   Wikimedia Australia Inc.
MINUTES
Sunday 3 July 2016, 19:00 AEST

Meeting opened at 19:11

Introduction

Attendance

  • Present: Pru (chair), Andrew, Charles, Robert, Tom, Andrew (joined 19:52)
  • Apologies: Gideon (arrived later)

Previous minutes

Motion
The minutes of the 11 June meeting be accepted:
  • Moved: Pru
  • Second: Charles
  • Carried without dissent.

Membership Report

  • Membership report - ACTION ITEM - Andrew to send out membership reminders.
  • ACTION - reminder to Andrew
  • Membership : email to new applicants acknowledging their application in forming that approval
  • Action: Andrew, Pru, Tom to extract the requirements for membership and put them into one combined function. [Action still pending]

Correspondence

  • Email regarding DOB and how to find - Gideon responded - need to create inside comm page on how to reply to common responses [Action still pending]

Pending actions

Actions pending regarding bank changes passed at 11/6 meeting

ACTION: Gideon to discuss with Bendigo.

Linux 2017 - ACTION: Charles to followup with keynote or speaker

Action pending.

Reports

NT - ongoing. Gideon provided a summary of schedule and the activities planned at the NT workshops. Formal report TBC

Robert:

  • Meetup attended by 13 people
  • Interest in indigenous language work with Noongarpedia
  • Training at NT Parliament House, NT Museum, CDU, NT Library
  • Very successful trip!
  • Several new NT articles created over the time period, many photographs from the area for Commons


Next meeting: Monday 17 July 2016 Meeting closed: 19:57 AEST