|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
- 1 Open
- 2 Minutes of previous meeting
- 3 Business arising and actions
- 4 REPORTS
- 5 Correspondence report
- 6 Treasurer's report
- 7 Membership report
- 8 Communications report
- 9 Technical report
- 10 AGENDA
- 11 OTHER BUSINESS
- Date: 15 October 2018
- Time / time zone: 4:11PM AWST, 7:11PM AEDT
- Meeting channel: Skype
- Attendees: Sam, Tom, Gideon, Robert.
- Apologies: Pru, Caddie.
Minutes of previous meeting
- Date of previous meeting
- Link to minutes or previous meeting: Meeting:Committee_(2018-10-01)
Defer to next meeting as only two members present at both meetings.
Business arising and actions
- New Committee member actions system - orientation document proposed.
- Action by F2F - access to xero - document advising - process - handover document: https://comm.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Handover -
- also safe space policy.
- gmail account/other access issues - creating accounts - calendar access
- comm wiki updating before f2f - things are hiding, still
- communication system for committee - chat channel - whatsapp, telegram? e.g.
need further conversation on this matter - limitations or better?
need to figure out - communication system for committee have more direct regular communication
email/survey - - over chat systems - membership and committee
strict guidelines - and limitations of conversations and admin status of a comm member, also use safe space policy
usage - notice site - events - ok - informality - and not a valid record - but a quick help yes
Xero two factor authentication coming soon - All users must enable or will no longer be able to login - need to check options - sms only?
Account balances: PayPal: $605.21, Westpac acc: $59,850.01, Westpac CC: $166.57
Held over to the next committee meeting
- APG tracking:
Changes to the commwiki: new background colour; sidebar link to main wiki; better system for meeting metadata; unify templates between the two wikis.
tech on public wiki - in process. backup for both public and comm in action.
- status of multiple system admins - sam, michael, and adam -
- to be deferred to discuss later (had linux oz earlier)
- WA regular wiki club meetings - + Asaf meeting
- Fremantle port day - 27th - A3 posters for the stall informative
- cards and items left over from ASA conference
- other states - on public wiki -
- Invictus games connection
- F2F on 9-12 November in Melbourne
- WLM - gideon
- ESEAP - gideon
- Meeting channel (Skype, etc.) - in secretary report
- Calendar - encourage usage by all involved
- Westpac tokens - held over until the next meeting
- Membership officer(s) - held over until the next meeting
- Lifetime membership(s) - held over until the next meeting
- Membership annual awards etc - held over next meeting
- WMAU Australian annual awards - held over next meeting
- Aboriginal Language 2019 programme - held over next meeting
Meeting closed: 5.21 pm AWST / 8:21 pm AEDT
Next meeting: 29th October 2018 / 4pm AWST 7pm AEDT.
after F2F - meeting after - : November 2018