Resolution: 2012 Annual General Meeting
Revision as of 11:20, 22 October 2012 by John Vandenberg (publish)
Resolution: That Wikimedia Australia will hold its 2012 Annual General Meeting on 25 November 2012 16.00 AEST, and the following timetable is in effect:
- 21 October 2012 16.00 AEST: Software for the election at the AGM must be published.
- 26 October 2012 16.00 AEST: All resolutions, including rule changes, must be proposed, seconded and published according to the wmau:Proposals policy.
- 27 October 2012: Electronic AGM notice to be sent to memberswikimedia.org.au, with members to acknowledge receipt by email to secretarywikimedia.org.au
- 28 October 2012: Prepaid post AGM notice to be sent to all currently financial members that have not electronically acknowledged receipt.
- 1 November 2012 00:01 AEST: Membership database is closed until the AGM has concluded.
- 9 November 2012 12:00 AEST: Nominations open.
- 14 November 2012 12:00 AEST: Nominations close.
- 16 November 2012 12:00 AEST: Election opens.
- 23 November 2012 12:00 AEST: Election closes.
- 24 November 2012 12:00 AEST: IRC nicknames to be published on the Wiki. Proxy forms to be submitted to the Secretary.
- 25 November 2012 16.00 AEST: AGM
- 26 November 2012: Membership database is opened.
- Support: John, Craig, Graham, Charles
- Absent: Laura
- No vote: Anne