Wikimedia Australia is run by a board that is elected each year at the Annual General Meeting.
The board (formally known as the committee) comprises four office-bearers and four "ordinary" members.
Board meeting minutes are recorded on the Committee wiki initially, and then after being accepted by a subsequent meeting are posted here to the public wiki (sometimes with redaction of personally identifiable information).
History of the board
Official observers of the committee are in italics. In June 2023 the board voted to rename themselves from their previous name the committee.
|Term||Time in office||President||Vice President||Secretary||Treasurer||Ordinary Members|
|16||6 August 2023 – present||Amanda Lawrence||Bunty Avieson||Kelly Tall||Peter Neish||Elliott Bledsoe, Emily Mierisch, Jeremy Ludlow, Tom Hogarth|
|15||7 August 2022 – 6 August 2023||Amanda Lawrence||Bunty Avieson||Alex Lum||Pru Mitchell||Jeremy Ludlow, Kelly Tall, Peter Neish, Tom Hogarth|
|14||8 August 2021 – 7 August 2022||Alex Lum||Tom Hogarth||Amanda Lawrence||Pru Mitchell||Michael Barritt, Sam Wilson, Bunty Avieson, Paige Wright|
|13||13 October 2020 – 8 August 2021||Alex Lum||Caddie Brain||Steven Crossin||Pru Mitchell||Sam Wilson, Tom Hogarth, Jacinta Sutton, Amanda Lawrence|
|12||25 August 2019 – 13 October 2020||Pru Mitchell||Alex Lum||Robert Myers||Steven Crossin||Caddie Brain, Matthew Moore, Jacinta Sutton, Sam Wilson.|
|11||8 October 2018 – 25 August 2019||Pru Mitchell||Gideon Digby||Tom Hogarth||Robert Myers||Sam Wilson, Caddie Brain, Steven Crossin, Julian Singh.|
|10||8 October 2017 – 8 October 2018||Pru Mitchell||Gideon Digby||Tom Hogarth||Robert Myers||Caddie Brain, Steven Crossin, Sam Wilson, Robert Whyte|
|9||9 October 2016 – 8 October 2017||Gideon Digby||Pru Mitchell||Tom Hogarth||Robert Myers||Caddie Brain|
|8||11 October 2015 – 9 October 2016||Gideon Digby||Pru Mitchell||Andrew Owens||Andrew Owens||Charles Gregory, Robert Myers, Steven Crossin Tom Hogarth|
|7||5 October 2014 – 11 October 2015||Steven Crossin||Gideon Digby||Andrew Owens||Michael Billington||Pru Mitchell, Charles Gregory, Craig Franklin, Kerry Raymond|
|6||23 November 2013 – 5 October 2014||Steven Crossin||Gideon Digby||Andrew Owens||Michael Billington||Robert Myers, Pru Mitchell, Charles Gregory, Craig Franklin, Kerry Raymond|
|5||18 July – 23 November 2013||Craig Franklin||Kerry Raymond||Graham Pearce||John Vandenberg||Steven Crossin, Charles Gregory|
|17 March – 18 July 2013||Craig Franklin||vacant||Graham Pearce||John Vandenberg||Kerry Raymond, Steven Crossin, Charles Gregory|
|25 November 2012 – 17 March 2013||John Vandenberg||Graham Pearce||Charles Gregory||Craig Franklin||Kerry Raymond, Steven Crossin|
|4||23 October – 25 November 2012||John Vandenberg||Laura Hale||Charles Gregory||Craig Franklin||Graham Pearce|
|9 October 2011 – 23 October 2012||John Vandenberg||Laura Hale||Anne Frazer||Craig Franklin||Charles Gregory, Graham Pearce|
|3||16 April – 9 October 2011||John Vandenberg||Adam Jenkins||Anne Frazer||Craig Franklin||Andrew Owens, Charles Gregory|
|9 September 2010 – 16 April 2011||John Vandenberg||Adam Jenkins||Sarah Ewart||Craig Franklin||Andrew Owens, Charles Gregory|
|2||26 May – 19 September 2010||Steve Peters||Liam Wyatt||Sarah Ewart||Brian Salter-Duke||Andrew Owens|
|9–26 May 2010||Steve Peters||Liam Wyatt||Sarah Ewart||Steve Peters||Andrew Owens, Brian Salter-Duke|
|29 November 2009 – 8 May 2010||Brianna Laugher||Liam Wyatt||Sarah Ewart||Steve Peters||Andrew Owens, Brian Salter-Duke|
|1||11 January – 29 November 2009||Brianna Laugher||Liam Wyatt||Sarah Ewart||Brian Salter-Duke||Nathan Carter, John Vandenberg, Andrew Owens, Gideon Digby|
|Interim||20 May 2008 – 11 January 2009||Stephen Bain, Daniel Bryant, Nathan Carter, Sarah Ewart, Charles Gregory, Brianna Laugher, John Vandenberg|
- The AGM was held on 8 October 2018, with three ordinary committee member vacancies. Caddie Brain and Julian Singh both nominated during the 2018 AGM. Steven Crossin was co-opted after the AGM.
- The AGM was held on 8 October 2017, with one ordinary committee member vacancy. On 6 November 2017, Robert Whyte co-opted to the committee as ordinary member.
- The position of Treasurer recieved no nomination and was declared vacant at the AGM, and a call went out for applicants. No responses were received, so the Secretary assumed the Treasurer position under Section 76 of the Act on 28 October 2015, and a resolution ratifying this passed Committee on 31 October 2015.
- The AGM was held on 11 October 2015, with two general committee member vacancies. On the 18th October, Steven Crossin was co-opted to fill one of the vacancies.
- co-opted to the committee as ordinary member 2 November 2015
- committee structure changed to 4 officers and 4 general members at the 2012 AGM
- The AGM was held on 23 November 2013, but there was no nominee for Treasurer and the position was declared vacant. On 4 December 2013, Michael Billington was co-opted to fill the role.