Meeting: 2021 AGM
The AGM will be on will be on Sunday 8 August 2021 2020 at 3pm WA / 4.30pm NT & SA / 5pm ACT, NSW, QLD, TAS, and VIC.
Members can join the meeting at: TBC
An link will be sent to all Members prior to the meeting.
The scope of the meeting is to receive the annual reports from officers of the association, and announce the results of the ballot for the management committee for the upcoming year.
Key dates and times for this meeting are as follows (all times in AEST):
- 00:00, Sunday 24 July 2021 - Nominations Open for committee members.
- If you wish to stand or nominate someone for the committee the procedure is as follows:
- You need a nominator and a seconder, both of whom must be current Wikimedia Australia financial members.
- Both need to email agmwikimedia.org.au
- Once nominated, the nominee also needs to send an email accepting their nomination
- Once all three emails have been received, a reply email will be sent to confirm the nomination has been accepted.
- The nomination shall be published on the Wikimedia Australia 2021 AGM page as soon as practicable thereafter.
- 11:59pm AEST, Saturday 31 July 2021- Nominations close (10pm AWST, 11:30pm ACST).
- 09:00am AEST, Sunday 1 August 2021 - Voting for new committee begins
- Details for voting, if any, will be announced and the election software will send voting keys individually to qualified voters.
- 5:00pm AEST Sunday 7 August 2021 - Voting for election of committee members closes.
- 4:00pm AEST Sunday 8 August 2021 - Proxies to be sent via email to agmwikimedia.org.au
- 5:00pm Sunday 8 August 2021 - Annual General Meeting held via Wikimedia Australia Online (3:00pm WA / 4:30pm SA/NT / 5:00pm ACT, NSW, QLD, TAS, VIC)
Agenda for the WMAU 2021 AGM
Welcome by the Chair
Table the Minutes from 2020 AGM
Nominations received by the Secretary prior to the close of nominations. The "checked" column indicates that, as required by the Rules:
- There are two nominators, both current financial members
- The nominee is a current financial member
- The nominee has accepted the nomination
|President||Alex Lum||Tom Hogarth||Steven Crossin||Yes|
|Vice President||Tom Hogarth||Pru Mitchell||Alex Lum||Yes|
|Secretary||Amanda Lawrence||Pru Mitchell||Steven Crossin||Yes|
|Treasurer||Pru Mitchell||Amanda Lawrence||Steven Crossin||Yes|
|1. Michael Barritt||Sam Wilson||Tom Hogarth||?|
|2. Sam Wilson||Tom Hogarth||Amanda Lawrence||Yes|
|3. Bunty Avieson||Toby Hudson||Tom Hogarth||Yes|
|4. Paige Wright||Pru Mitchell||Caddie Brain||Yes|
Note: No formal motions can brought to the meeting for voting.