Meeting: 2020 AGM
The AGM will be on will be on Sunday 13 September 2020 at 3pm WA / 4.30pm NT & SA / 5pm ACT, NSW, QLD, TAS, and VIC.
Members can join the meeting at https://wikimedia.blindsidenetworks.net
An entry password will be sent to all Members prior to the meeting.
The scope of the meeting is to receive the annual reports from officers of the association, and announce the results of the ballot for the management committee for the upcoming year.
Key dates and times for this meeting are as follows (all times in AEST):
- 00:00, Thursday 28 August 2020 - Nominations Open for committee members.
- If you wish to stand or nominate someone for the committee the procedure is as follows:
- You need a nominator and a seconder, both of whom must be current Wikimedia Australia financial members.
- Both need to email agmwikimedia.org.au
- Once nominated, the nominee also needs to send an email accepting their nomination
- Once all three emails have been received, a reply email will be sent to confirm the nomination has been accepted.
- The nomination shall be published on the Wikimedia Australia 2020 AGM page as soon as practicable thereafter.
- 11:59pm, Wednesday 2 September 2020- Nominations close (10pm AWST, 11:30pm ACST).
- 09:00am, Friday 4 September 2020 - Voting for new committee begins
- Details for voting, if any, will be announced and the election software will send voting keys individually to qualified voters.
- 5:00pm Friday 11 September 2020 - Voting for election of committee members closes.
- 4:00pm Sunday 13 September 2020 - Proxies to be sent via email to agmwikimedia.org.au
- 5:00pm Sunday 13 September 2020 - Annual General Meeting held via Wikimedia Australia Online (3:00pm WA / 4:30pm SA/NT / 5:00pm ACT, NSW, QLD, TAS, VIC)
Agenda for the WMAU 2020 AGM
Welcome by the Chair
Table the Minutes from 2019 AGM
Nominations received by the Secretary prior to the close of nominations. The "checked" column indicates that, as required by the Rules:
- There are two nominators, both current financial members
- The nominee is a current financial member
- The nominee has accepted the nomination
|President||Alex Lum||Pru Mitchell||Robert Myers||Yes|
|Vice President||Caddie Brain||Pru Mitchell||Robert Myers||Yes|
|Secretary||Steven Crossin||Pru Mitchell||Alex Lum||Yes|
|Treasurer||Pru Mitchell||Steven Crossin||Robert Myers||Yes|
|1. Jacinta Sutton||Kerry Raymond||Pru Mitchell||Yes|
|2. Sam Wilson||Gideon Digby||Tom Hogarth||Yes|
|3. Tom Hogarth||Gideon Digby||Alex Lum||Yes|
|4. Amanda Lawrence||Pru Mitchell||Robert Myers||Yes|
Note: No formal motions can brought to the meeting for voting.