|Wikimedia Australia Inc.|
- Date: 17 September 2018
- Time / time zone: 4PM AWST, 5:30PM, 7PM.
- Meeting channel: Skype
- Attendees: Tom, Pru, Robert, Gideon, Caddie, Steve.
- Apologies: None.
Minutes of previous meeting
Sam moved to accept the minutes of 2018-09-03. Seconded by Pru. Passed without dissent.
Business arising and actions
- The 2018 AGM will be held on Monday 8 October at 4pm/5.30pm/7pm. Nomination period is 22 to 29 September. Pru has contacted Adam about use of the election software.
- Tom is working on a public version of the Draft Report Montreal Wikimania (on the new Commwiki).
- Robert and Tom are working on the reports of the 2018 ESEAP conference; see User:Robert/ESEAP2018.
- Robert is working on his report of Wikimania 2018: User:Robert/Wikimania 2018.
- WikiTour Hashtag: #WikiTourAU
- Queensland: 65 participants
- Sydney: issue that 5 people didn’t bring laptops to workshop
- Meetup: 5 attendees, including WikiWomen Writing Group meeting regularly
- 2 new membership applications
- Melbourne: ACMI and registrations via Eventbrite
- Planning - showing on wp en
- Asaf’s visit, 9 - 18 November
- 3 - 5 GLAM Wiki, Tel Aviv
- 6 Nov flight from Tel Aviv
- 9 - 12 Nov Committee Planning Melbourne
- Canberra and/or Sydney
- 18 Nov - to Wellington
- 19-21 Nov National Digital Forum, Wellington, NZ
- 24 Nov to Ukraine
- New Wiki Com - issues
- Reporting backlog -personal and committee
- Correspondence report
- Newsletter feedback
- Account balances: PayPal: $262.44, Westpac Acc: $61,809.63, CC: $245.14
- Income: $10 donation, 2 x $10 membership joining (memberships on-hold until after the AGM)
- Expenses: $427 Robert accom (WikiTour), $707.48 Pru reimbursement (WikiTour), $90.57 Robert travel costs (WikiTour), $450 Tom homestay costs for Andy (WikiTour).
- APG tracking: $866.25 insurance
- Wikidata Tour in WA up to $100 expenses
2 new members, Sydney Seminar attendees
RM: A question from a member joined who joined in January 2018 regarding renewal, looked in Xero and noticed no repeating invoice. However I believe the member is current anyway until 2019 due to joining 6 months into the 2017-18 financial year.
No communications report.
Sam outlined the process of moving across to new hosting of the Committee wiki. Requires committee members to recreate account. https://phabricator.miraheze.org/T3576
- Local activities: The WA group are getting ready for the wmau:Wikidata_Tour_Down_Under_(2018) and will have more info available soon.
- No other national or global activities discussed.
No other business.
Meeting closed at 6.30PM/8.30PM. Nextd meeting: Meeting:Committee (2018-10-01).